The event industry is constantly evolving, and with it, the technologies used to plan and execute events. There has been a growing trend towards event technology in recent years as businesses and organisations look for ways to enhance their events and streamline their event operations.
There are many reasons why 2023 is the year to embrace event technology. Here are just a few:
- Event technology can help you save time and money.
By automating tasks and streamlining processes, event technology can help you save time and money on planning and executing your events.
- Event technology can help you improve exhibitor experiences.
Event technology solutions such as Eventflow can help you manage your exhibitor experience. From communicating event information to capturing form information, event technology can streamline the onboarding of your exhibitors, improving your exhibitor relationships.
- Event technology can help you personalise event experiences.
Event technology can help you personalise your event experience for exhibitors and attendees. For example, you can use event technology to send personalised messages to attendees or send your exhibitor’s automated task chaser emails.
- Event technology can help you measure your event success.
Event technology can help you measure your event success by tracking attendance, engagement, and social media buzz. This information can help you improve your events in the future and provides valuable event insight to share with your exhibitors.
If you want to improve your events and streamline efficiency in 2023, then event technology is a great place to start. However, there are many different event technologies available, from standalone tools to all-in-one solutions, so make sure to take the time to test any software thoroughly to ensure it fits your needs.
Here are a few specific examples of how event technology can turbocharge your exhibitor onboarding process:
- Event organisers can use event technology to send personalised welcome emails and automated follow-ups to new exhibitors. This reduces the reliance on event organisers to onboard exhibitors manually and ensures your exhibitors get off to a flying start.
- Event organisers can use event technology to capture and report form submissions. This empowers event organisers to receive and share real-time form submissions with relevant departments and suppliers, reducing bottlenecks and overall event admin, freeing your team to focus on what they do best.
- Event organisers can use event technology to automate chasing up deadlines. This helps to keep exhibitors informed and ensures that event organisers maintain a good relationship with their exhibitors. Let your event tech play the role of 'bad cop'.
These are just a few examples of how event technology can improve the event experience for attendees and exhibitors. If you’re looking for ways to make your events more engaging and efficient, embracing event technology is a great place to start.